Make the switch

I read that by 2013, Europe was going to ban all products from outside of the EU which have been tested on animals. However this ban might be moved back for up to 10 years!
There is a petition you can sign so that this doesn't happen here.

After doing some more research about animal testing I feel that I can do more than just sign a petition, so I have decided to switch all my products to ones that do not use animal testing.

Maybe that is something you want to do as well, so I made a small list of brands that do or don't test on animals to make it a bit easier for you.This is only a short list so if you want to see more brands you can check these bloggers posts here and here (very good info about brands also in the comments!) and here for a list of companies that do not test on animals.

I think that it is not that difficult to switch to products that have not been tested on animals, since there are many (good!) brands that don't. Of course sometimes you have to do a bit more research to find out but I think that's worth it.
How do you feel about this subject? Will you be changing to non animal testing products?

NOTE: If any of you own a blog, you are allowed to just copy this post about animal testing completely onto your blog if you want to. The more people read about it, the better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...